Hi and welcome back to You Link It, We Make It. This week I’m featuring what my husband dubbed as his favorite pancake ever. We really did love these banana pancakes and the honey pecan butter was the absolute perfect touch!
Okay, first – Let’s party!
Here’s how the party works.
1. Link up your best recipes. Please link up your post that contains your recipe. We don’t want to send our readers to more than one click for the recipes. But we will be sending them to you!
2. Each of our hosts will pick one recipe to make, review and share.
3. In addition to our chosen recipe to make and review, we will also pick an additional two features. All picks will be promoted and shared across our social media profiles. As a feature, you will also be invited to pin to our group Pinterest board!
Each week we will each pick three features to share with you guys, and we will each make one. Here are our yummy picks this week.
Congrats and if you were featured, grab a button!
<a href="http://uncookiecutter.com" target="_blank"><img src="http://uncookiecutter.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/02/Feature-button.jpg" alt="UnCookieCutter" width="215" height="215" /></a>
Now, let’s meet the hosts of You Link It, We Make It!
Kim of Knock it Off Kim
April of Uncookie Cutter
I’m April, and I’m sharing my journey of fixing up our realtor described “uncookiecutter” house. I love to build furniture, crafts, home decor projects, recipes – really anything to do with the home. I love to try and recreate things in popular stores, with my own unique twist. Thanks for joining me on my journey!
This week I picked to make Cinnamon Banana Pancakes with Honey Pecan Butter from Silver Foodie!
My grandmother Bonnie, who my daughter is named after, used to make the best pancakes. They were simple and delicious and the whole family still uses her recipe as our go to family pancake recipe. I was a little heistant to make a new pancake, but I’m so glad I did. These were so delicious-I loved them and my husband said they were his favorite pancakes ever. The mashed banana took away some of the fat, which made them even better.
They were super easy to make. Basically the same as regular pancakes, but subbing some of the fat with mashed banana.
I made them as both pancakes and waffles. They were great either way, but I preferred the pancakes.
Definitely try the honey butter that goes along with the pancakes. It was quick and easy to whip up and paired with the bananas so perfectly. Yum Yum!
That’s it! Check out the full recipe for the Cinnamon Banana Pancakes with Honey Pecan Butter HERE.
Check out the caramel puff corn my co-host Kim made HERE. Sounds like a great snack for the kiddos!
Now, your turn to share.
- Follow your hosts on social media.
- Link up to 3 of your favorite recipes. Please make sure your post has a recipe in it. We don’t want to send people all over the internet, but we will send them to you!
- Please hop around and check out some other recipes – share the love!
- Grab a button and/or link back to one of our sites on your post or on your link party page.
Grab your button here!
<a href="http://uncookiecutter.com" target="_blank"><img src="http://uncookiecutter.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/02/Party-Button.jpg" alt="UnCookieCutter" width="215" height="215" /></a>
- We will make one recipe from those linked up each week to make and feature, and will share our own personal pictures of our result.
- We will also pick two additional recipes each to feature.
- All six featured will be shared out through our social media accounts and all recipe owners will be invited to pin to our group Pinterest board. Please note, linking up gives your hosts permission to share your photo and your recipe across social media, with proper credit of course.
- We will send a reminder each Wednesday morning to come back and link up again!
Thanks so much for stopping by! Can’t wait to see some of your yummy recipes. Make sure to stop by Silver Foodie and get the full Cinnamon Banana Pancakes. Thanks for joining us!
Cinnamon Banana Pancakes
Pin for later!