Hi and Welcome to our special edition Holiday Create and Share!
We are hosting a special edition of our create and share just for the holidays with a giveaway! After the huge success of our Halloween Paint-A-Pillow post, Cutting Edge Stencils wanted to see what we could do with their Holiday line of stencils. So they sent us some stencils to play with and your going to love what my friends came up with! They did provide the stencils, but the opinions are all our own. A huge thanks to Stephanie of Casa Watkins for organizing this Holiday Create and Share!
Here is what everyone came up with, follow the links below the picture to see everyone’s projects. Scroll down to enter the giveaway for one of 5 $50 stencils of your choice from Cutting Edge Stencils!
2. Refashionably Late ~ Christmas Pillow
3. Tastefully Frugal ~ Christmas Tree Ornament Shadow Box
4. Pocketful of Posies ~ Reclaimed Holiday Wall Art
5. Domicile 37 ~ Edgy Reindeer Tapestry
6. Casa Watkins ~ Noel Stenciled Planter Basket
7. Creatively Homespun ~ DIY Rusty Reindeer Wall Art
8. Around the Watts House ~ Holiday Tote Bag
9. Penny Love Projects ~ Window Wall Rack
10. Flourish and Knot ~ Stenciled Table Runner
11. Old House To New Home ~ DIY Chalkboard Merry and Bright Sign
12. Up To Date Interiors ~ Noel Basket
13. Our House Now A Home ~ Rustic Reindeer Canvas Wall Art
14. The House Down The Lane ~ Reindeer Wall Art with Lights
15. Green with Decor ~ Christmas Craft with Stencil and Frame
16. Pretty Practical Home ~ DIY Hot Cocoa Tray
17. A Shade of Teal ~ DIY Christmas Tree Glitter Sign
18. Uncookie Cutter ~ Hanging Ornament Boards
19. One Mile Home Style ~ DIY Stenciled Scrap Wood Holiday Art
This will now drive me crazy for the remainder of the time we live here.
Next, I prettied up the boards with some glittery spray paint. I wanted to hang a little garland, to make it appear that the ornaments were hanging from. I drilled very small holes on both ends and in the middle and used fishing wire to attach the garland.
That was it! Another easy project with a huge impact. Thanks to Cutting Edge Stencils for letting us try out their holiday line and make sure you hop around and see everybody and what they did for the Holiday Create and Share.
Enter here to win one of 5 $50 stencils of your choice from Cutting Edge Stencils!