Hello and welcome to our newest venture, the You Link It, We Make It Link Party. This isn’t your average Recipe sharing link party – we’ve got a twist. Rather than us simply sharing our recipes with you, we’ll be making, and reviewing, our favorite recipes from those linked up each week! This week I made Mexican Quiche Appetizers from Farmhouse 40 for a fun party treat!
Here’s how it works.
1. Link up your best recipes. Please link up your post that contains your recipe. We don’t want to send our readers to more than one click for the recipes. But we will be sending them to you!
2. Each of our hosts will pick one recipe to make, review and share.
3. In addition to our chosen recipe to make and review, we will also pick an additional two features. All picks will be promoted and shared across our social media profiles. As a feature, you will also be invited to pin to our group Pinterest board!
Each week we will each pick three features to share with you guys, and we will each make one. Here are our yummy picks this week.
Congrats and if you were featured, grab a button!
<a href="http://uncookiecutter.com" target="_blank"><img src="http://uncookiecutter.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/02/Feature-button.jpg" alt="UnCookieCutter" width="215" height="215" /></a>
Now, let’s meet the hosts of You Link It, We Make It!
Kim of Knock it Off Kim
April of Uncookie Cutter
I’m April, and I’m sharing my journey of fixing up our realtor described “uncookiecutter” house. I love to build furniture, crafts, home decor projects, recipes – really anything to do with the home. I love to try and recreate things in popular stores, with my own unique twist. Thanks for joining me on my journey!
This week I picked to make – Mini Quiche Appetizers by Bonnie at Farmhouse 40!
So, this week I noticed two things pretty quickly. First, I picked a dish similar to my last week pick – Baked Quesadilla Squares. I guess I have a thing for Mexican party food? Yep. I do, haha. Second – My phone died while I was making them and I couldn’t get pictures of the process. But, luckily Bonnie has some pics for you on her site, along with a easy to follow recipe.
This might become my new go-to party appetizer. They were yum, yum. the flaky crust was perfect, and the green chilies added just the right amount of kick. I loved them. So much so that I didn’t make the dinner we had planned and we just ate mini quiches instead. I’m making these the next time I need to make an appetizer for a party.
Another week another hit! So far so good with your awesome recipes!
Stop by and see the full Mini Mexican Quiche recipe HERE.
Make sure to check out the “like crack good” (her words) cookies Kim tried HERE.
Now, your turn to share.
- Follow your hosts on social media.
- Link up to 3 of your favorite recipes. Please make sure your post has a recipe in it. We don’t want to send people all over the internet, but we will send them to you!
- Please hop around and check out some other recipes – share the love!
- Grab a button and/or link back to one of our sites on your post or on your link party page.
Grab your button here!
<a href="http://uncookiecutter.com" target="_blank"><img src="http://uncookiecutter.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/02/Party-Button.jpg" alt="UnCookieCutter" width="215" height="215" /></a>
- We will make one recipe from those linked up each week to make and feature, and will share our own personal pictures of our result.
- We will also pick two additional recipes each to feature.
- All six featured will be shared out through our social media accounts and all recipe owners will be invited to pin to our group Pinterest board. Please note, linking up gives your hosts permission to share your photo and your recipe across social media, with proper credit of course.
- We will send a reminder each Wednesday morning to come back and link up again!
Now lets party!
Thanks so much for stopping by! Can’t wait to see some of your yummy recipes! Make sure to try head over to Farmhouse 40 to get the full Mini Mexican Quiche recipe.