Hi and welcome back to You Link It, We Make It. This week I’m featuring this quick, easy and addictive mint chocolate chex mix by Mom on the Move. It was gobbled up so fast I had to make another batch for pictures!
Okay, first – Let’s party!
Here’s how the party works.
1. Link up your best recipes. Please link up your post that contains your recipe. We don’t want to send our readers to more than one click for the recipes. But we will be sending them to you!
2. Each of our hosts will pick one recipe to make, review and share.
3. In addition to our chosen recipe to make and review, we will also pick an additional two features. All picks will be promoted and shared across our social media profiles. As a feature, you will also be invited to pin to our group Pinterest board!
Each week we will each pick three features to share with you guys, and we will each make one. Here are our yummy picks this week.
Congrats and if you were featured, grab a button!
<a href="http://uncookiecutter.com" target="_blank"><img src="http://uncookiecutter.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/02/Feature-button.jpg" alt="UnCookieCutter" width="215" height="215" /></a>
Now, let’s meet the hosts of You Link It, We Make It!
Kim of Knock it Off Kim
April of Uncookie Cutter
I’m April, and I’m sharing my journey of fixing up our realtor described “uncookiecutter” house. I love to build furniture, crafts, home decor projects, recipes – really anything to do with the home. I love to try and recreate things in popular stores, with my own unique twist. Thanks for joining me on my journey!
This week I picked to make Mint Chocolate Chex Mix from Mom on the Move!
Can you believe I’ve never made chex mix before? Nope, not ever. Which is a real shame because I really like Chex Mix. So much so that I’m working on a chex mix roundup because this was so easy and yummy I want to do more and more chex mixes! This was a great thing to have on hand the first few days of summer vacation, while I’m still wondering what I’m going to feed the kiddos now that they are home all day.
It was about as easy as could be, and I’m assuming if you’ve made chex mix before you know how simple it is. I’m glad I’ve finally given it a shot. If you are looking for a sweet and crunchy snack, that also happens to be gluten free, this is perfect!
I took it to the neighbors house while I was watching their kids Monday and they all ate it so fast, I had to make another batch for pics. But, no worries – I’m sure we will polish this off in no time. The only problem was it is messy. The kiddos hands were covered in chocolate, haha.
That’s it! Check out the full recipe for the Mint Chocolate Chex Mix HERE.
Check out these great sweet corn fritters my co-host Kim made HERE. They sound perfect for summer!
Now, your turn to share.
- Follow your hosts on social media.
- Link up to 3 of your favorite recipes. Please make sure your post has a recipe in it. We don’t want to send people all over the internet, but we will send them to you!
- Please hop around and check out some other recipes – share the love!
- Grab a button and/or link back to one of our sites on your post or on your link party page.
Grab your button here!
<a href="http://uncookiecutter.com" target="_blank"><img src="http://uncookiecutter.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/02/Party-Button.jpg" alt="UnCookieCutter" width="215" height="215" /></a>
- We will make one recipe from those linked up each week to make and feature, and will share our own personal pictures of our result.
- We will also pick two additional recipes each to feature.
- All six featured will be shared out through our social media accounts and all recipe owners will be invited to pin to our group Pinterest board. Please note, linking up gives your hosts permission to share your photo and your recipe across social media, with proper credit of course.
- We will send a reminder each Wednesday morning to come back and link up again!
Thanks so much for stopping by! Can’t wait to see some of your yummy recipes. Make sure to stop by Mom on the Move and get the full Mint Chocolate Chex Mix recipe. Thanks for joining us!