Hello and welcome to our newest venture, the You Link It, We Make It Link Party. This isn’t your average Recipe sharing link party – we’ve got a twist. Rather than us simply sharing our recipes with you, we’ll be making, and reviewing, our favorite recipes from those linked up each week! This week I’ve got a yummy pineapple cake featured from Table for Seven.
Here’s how it works.
1. Link up your best recipes. Please link up your post that contains your recipe. We don’t want to send our readers to more than one click for the recipes. But we will be sending them to you!
2. Each of our hosts will pick one recipe to make, review and share.
3. In addition to our chosen recipe to make and review, we will also pick an additional two features. All picks will be promoted and shared across our social media profiles. As a feature, you will also be invited to pin to our group Pinterest board!
Each week we will each pick three features to share with you guys, and we will each make one. Here our our yummy picks this week.
If you were featured, grab a button!
<a href="http://uncookiecutter.com" target="_blank"><img src="http://uncookiecutter.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/02/Feature-button.jpg" alt="UnCookieCutter" width="215" height="215" /></a>
Now, let’s meet the hosts of You Link It, We Make It!
Kim of Knock it Off Kim
April of Uncookie Cutter
I’m April, and I’m sharing my journey of fixing up our realtor described “uncookiecutter” house. I love to build furniture, crafts, home decor projects, recipes – really anything to do with the home. I love to try and recreate things in popular stores, with my own unique twist. Thanks for joining me on my journey!
This week I picked to make – Iron Skillet Pineapple Upside Down Cake by Erin at Table for Seven!
There was so many great recipes linked up, I wanted to make them all (and probably will). It was harder than I realized picking! But, I have to say Erin really picked the right post to link up because I can NOT resist a pineapple cake. And anytime I make anything in my cast iron skillet I feel like a prairie woman, so I had to try it out.
Anyway, it was SO easy. A little butter and brown sugar, yum…
Some pineapples and a few other things…
It came out easily to my surprise, and viola! Done.
And it was so yummy! The whole family, even the skeptical son, approved of this easy and delicious pineapple cake goodness!
Stop by and see the full recipe HERE.
Make sure to hope over and see which one Kim picked to make HERE.
Now, your turn to share.
- Follow your hosts on social media.
- Link up to 3 of your favorite recipes. Please make sure your post has a recipe in it. We don’t want to send people all over the internet, but we will send them to you!
- Please hop around and check out some other recipes – share the love!
- Grab a button and/or link back to one of our sites on your post or on your link party page.
- We will make one recipe from those linked up each week to make and feature, and will share our own personal pictures of our result.
- We will also pick two additional recipes each to feature.
- All six featured will be shared out through our social media accounts and all recipe owners will be invited to pin to our group Pinterest board. Please note, linking up gives your hosts permission to share your photo and your recipe across social media, with proper credit of course.
Grab your button here!
<a href="http://uncookiecutter.com" target="_blank"><img src="http://uncookiecutter.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/02/Party-Button.jpg" alt="UnCookieCutter" width="215" height="215" /></a>
Now lets party! Link up Here!
Thanks so much for stopping by! Can’t wait to see some of your yummy recipes! Make sure to try head over to Table for Seven to get the pineapple cake recipe.