Hello and welcome to our newest venture, the You Link It, We Make It Link Party! This isn’t your average Recipe sharing link party – we’ve got a twist. Rather than us simply sharing our recipes with you, we’ll be making, and reviewing, our favorite recipes from those linked up each week!
Here’s how it works.
1. Link up your best recipes.
2. Each of our hosts will pick one recipe to make, review and share.
3. In addition to our chosen recipe to make and review, we will also pick an additional two features. All picks will be promoted and shared across our social media profiles. As a feature, you will also be invited to pin to our group Pinterest board!
Now, let’s meet the hosts of You Link It, We Make It!
Kim of Knock it Off Kim
April of Uncookie Cutter
I’m April, and I’m sharing my journey of fixing up our realtor described “uncookiecutter” house. I love to build furniture, crafts, home decor projects, recipes – really anything to do with the home. I love to try and recreate things in popular stores, with my own unique twist. Thanks for joining me on my journey!
For this very first party, since there were no links to choose from, I made on of my co-host’s recipes. Kim and I are actually real life friends and from the very first time I ever hung out with her, there was an instant bond. Plus, she always has the best food, which – let’s face it – is a great thing to have in a friend ;). When she posted this recipe, I pinned it and finally got around to trying it. And I’m so glad I did! Yummy, yummy! And it’s low cal to boot. Head on over to Knock It Off Kim to get the recipe and try it out. The only thing I did differently was that I used bagged pre-cooked rotisserie chicken, and chopped it up more than it already was. The whole family loved it, and this was one of those recipes that was so good as leftovers. Thanks Kim, this one is a keeper!
Make sure to hope over and see what Kim made for her first recipe link party HERE.
Now, your turn to share!
- Follow your hosts on social media.
- Link up to 3 of your favorite recipes.
- Please hop around and check out some other recipes – share the love!
- Grab a button and/or link back to one of our sites on your post or on your link party page.
- We will make one recipe from those linked up each week to make and feature, and will share our own personal pictures of our result.
- We will also pick two additional recipes each to feature.
- All six featured will be shared out through our social media accounts and all recipe owners will be invited to pin to our group Pinterest board. Please note, linking up gives your hosts permission to share your photo and your recipe across social media, with proper credit of course.
Grab your button here!
<a href="http://UncookieCutter.com" target="_blank"><img src="http://uncookiecutter.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/02/UCC-button.jpg" alt="UnCookieCutter" width="125" height="125" /></a>
Now lets party! Link up Here!